Nothing is more important than providing the right type of education to kids during their early childhood because the life-long effects of such an education on their social, emotional, and physical development can be profound. In fact, children who have had an excellent pre-school education are found to have a higher IQ than those who are not lucky enough to get such an education. That is why you are advised to get your children admitted in an international pre-school.
If you admit your kids in a Singapore private school that follows the International Preschool Curriculum, you can be certain that the children will grow as “complete” individuals. Let us now look at the benefits such a school bestows on your children and how this move can be a game-changer in their lives.
1. The curriculum followed by international preschools is comprehensive in nature. Not only that, the schools adopt an all-encompassing approach for developing critical thinking abilities as well as other essential skills in kids. Since the curriculum is based on an objective and inquiry based learning style, children are likely to excel in a number of areas that include Language Arts, Creative Arts, Numeracy, Sciences and Motor Skills and Socio-emotional Skills. Children will learn a foreign language also. So, when they grow up, they will be much ahead of other children who have studied in other schools. Regardless of whether they decide to go for employment, take up professions or launch their own business ventures, they are likely to stand out.
2. Since an international pre-school provides a creative and holistic environment that consists of child-initiated learning as well as teacher-directed tasks, the kids will be allowed to undertake exploratory tasks for understanding the theories that are taught to them. So, when they step out into the real world and when issues confront them, they will be able to tackle them easily by being creative and by coming out with innovative solutions.
3. In general, send your child to a good international preschool Singapore as there are state-of-the-art facilities for children. Kids will have adequate learning spaces because classrooms will be spacious and bright. Children will indulge in physical activities because the play spaces will also be spacious. Such an ambiance will add to the all-round development of the children and hence, they will be in possession of that “extra” factor that differentiates them from the crowd.
4. Very importantly, international pre-schools will have teachers with enviable qualifications. In fact, the preschools themselves will provide their teachers with suitable training that comprehensively equips them for molding the students the way they are supposed to do. Not only that, there will be ongoing opportunities for the teachers for facilitating their professional development and for fine-tuning and polishing their skills. This means that these teachers will have updated knowledge of the innovations that keep taking place in their fields. The teacher-to-student ratio in these schools will be low also and hence, kids will get optimal attention. In fact, these aspects will do a world of good in instilling confidence in children. Therefore, when the kids grow up, they will approach every task including those that are aimed at solving issues with an “I can” attitude.
5. International preschools involve parents of the kids in their education process. The schools communicate regularly with the parents by conducting frequent meetings and sending weekly newsletters. This is for ensuring that children do not move away from the right track. So, children who study in these schools will understand the value of values. This will help them follow only ethical ways in whatever they do.
6. More importantly, if you admit your children in a good international preschool, there are chances of they getting opportunities to study abroad. In fact, it will be easy for the children to get admission in institutions of repute in other countries. Not only that, children who study in international schools will be able to easily pick up what is taught in those foreign institutions. They will be able to easily adjust to the new ambiance. So, when they come out after completing their studies, they can have a grand take-off in their profession or career.