Nothing is more important than providing the right type of education to kids during their early childhood because the life-long effects of such an education on their social, emotional, and physical development can be profound. In fact, children who have had an excellent pre-school education are found to have a higher IQ than those who are not lucky enough to get such an education. That is why you are advised to get your children admitted in an international pre-school.
If you admit your kids in a Singapore private school that follows the International Preschool Curriculum, you can be certain that the children will grow as “complete” individuals. Let us now look at the benefits such a school bestows on your children and how this move can be a game-changer in their lives.
1. The curriculum followed by international preschools is comprehensive in nature. Not only that, the schools adopt an all-encompassing approach for developing critical thinking abilities as well as other essential skills in kids. Since the curriculum is based on an objective and inquiry based learning style, children are likely to excel in a number of areas that include Language Arts, Creative Arts, Numeracy, Sciences and Motor Skills and Socio-emotional Skills. Children will learn a foreign language also. So, when they grow up, they will be much ahead of other children who have studied in other schools. Regardless of whether they decide to go for employment, take up professions or launch their own business ventures, they are likely to stand out.
2. Since an international pre-school provides a creative and holistic environment that consists of child-initiated learning as well as teacher-directed tasks, the kids will be allowed to undertake exploratory tasks for understanding the theories that are taught to them. So, when they step out into the real world and when issues confront them, they will be able to tackle them easily by being creative and by coming out with innovative solutions.
3. In general, send your child to a good international preschool Singapore as there are state-of-the-art facilities for children. Kids will have adequate learning spaces because classrooms will be spacious and bright. Children will indulge in physical activities because the play spaces will also be spacious. Such an ambiance will add to the all-round development of the children and hence, they will be in possession of that “extra” factor that differentiates them from the crowd.
4. Very importantly, international pre-schools will have teachers with enviable qualifications. In fact, the preschools themselves will provide their teachers with suitable training that comprehensively equips them for molding the students the way they are supposed to do. Not only that, there will be ongoing opportunities for the teachers for facilitating their professional development and for fine-tuning and polishing their skills. This means that these teachers will have updated knowledge of the innovations that keep taking place in their fields. The teacher-to-student ratio in these schools will be low also and hence, kids will get optimal attention. In fact, these aspects will do a world of good in instilling confidence in children. Therefore, when the kids grow up, they will approach every task including those that are aimed at solving issues with an “I can” attitude.
5. International preschools involve parents of the kids in their education process. The schools communicate regularly with the parents by conducting frequent meetings and sending weekly newsletters. This is for ensuring that children do not move away from the right track. So, children who study in these schools will understand the value of values. This will help them follow only ethical ways in whatever they do.
6. More importantly, if you admit your children in a good international preschool, there are chances of they getting opportunities to study abroad. In fact, it will be easy for the children to get admission in institutions of repute in other countries. Not only that, children who study in international schools will be able to easily pick up what is taught in those foreign institutions. They will be able to easily adjust to the new ambiance. So, when they come out after completing their studies, they can have a grand take-off in their profession or career.
When Jason Fazio awakened the morning of his 41st birthday, he could never have imagined that his life was about to change forever. The fire call came in at 10:13 am, January 10, 2011. While searching for victims in the building, Jason was caught in a flashover. Engulfed in flames, he leaped from a 2nd-floor window to save his own life, resulting in debilitating and career-ending injuries. With third degree burns to over half his body, as well as fractured bones, Jason was airlifted to St. Barnabas Burn Center in Livingston, NJ, where he remains today.
Jason is a 17-year career veteran of the Asbury Park Fire Department and a dad to two boys, Nicholas and Nathan. This tragic event has forever changed their young lives as well. Even as immediate emotional support has been overwhelming, a lifetime of financial support is our objective. A severe burn injury is arguably the most devastating of all firefighting injuries by every measure of pain, suffering, and cost, exacting a great human and financial toll. We can never change what happened, but with your help, we can change the financial burdens of their future.
The Asbury Park Firefighters Local 384 will be holding a benefit:
” Lifetime of Support”
The Jason Fazio Fund
Sunday, May 1st, at the Headliner, Rt. 35 Neptune – 3PM
$20 Admission includes all-night Happy Hour, food, 2 – 50/50 raffles and a gift auction
Tickets available in advance or at the door, contact:
Doug De Wysocki (732) 433-6616 OR Gavino Siciliano (732) 620-3590
Checks payable to APFF Jason Fazio Fund, 800 Main Street, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling. Our proudest moment is to save lives. ~Edward F. Croker
On June 20, 2011, the Professional Firefighters Association of Asbury Park will be holding its 13thannual Golf Tournament at Cruz Farms Golf Club in Farmingdale, NJ to benefit the many charities that our organization supports. Most of the players who are participating represent professional firefighters throughout New Jersey. With over 175 players taking part, it is one of the largest single-day golf tournaments held in the state.
Our non-profit charities organization contributes to many worthwhile causes during the year. Some of the recipients of this fund are Asbury Park Pop Warner, Monmouth County Boys Club, Biddy Basketball, Asbury Park Soccer and Little League. Others include the Monmouth County Food Bank, Muscular Dystrophy Association, American Breast Cancer Foundation, Adopt-A-Family at Christmas, Widows and Children’s Fund of New York Fire Department, National Association for Colitis and Crohn’s Disease, Sloan Kettering, and St. Barnabas Burn Center.
Our organization along with the other charities that we assist would greatly appreciate your support by purchasing a foursome and/or a hole sponsorship. Click here for Foursome Registration Form and here for Hole-Sponsor Registration.